Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Week of Kindergarten..DONE!

We just finished our first week of kindergarten, successfully I might add. We both had such a great time! She has even asked me over the weekend to do school work. It makes me happy that she is enjoying it so much. It generally takes us somewhere around an hour and a half to complete a days work. Which is plenty of time, in my opinion, for a kindergartner. Our schedule looks a little something like this-

Calendar Notebook/Calendar time
Handwriting
Bible
Reading
Math
Science/Social Studies
Art/craft

I will be blogging more specifically what we have done in each subject area later on. Here's a few pictures of how our week went down.

Working on her calendar notebook

a little science

craft time
  

reading

and of course of little bit of cooking

You can refer back to my posts on the curriculum we are working on this year here and here.


Coming up- What little E does while we work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment