Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting Ready

For the last few weeks, I've been trying to get everything in order to begin 'school'. I've gotten every thing printed for the next two weeks. It would have been three weeks, but wouldn't you know it, I ran out of ink. I've tried to get everything in order and in place so it's easy to get to and find. I've gotten our schedule mapped out also. For the first week, our theme is going to be 'Chicka Chicka Boom Boom'. I thought this would be a fun way to introduce the letters to J. Here's a copy of our schedule. Now remember, this is in no way set in stone. That's the joy of homeschooling. If something doesn't work you can just change it. If we need to go somewhere, we can just do it when we get back. No big deal. Some of this may not make a whole lot of sense right now. But it will next week when you get to see all we do. We are 'off' on Fridays. This day is left open for J's gymnastics and field trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment